May 19, 2018 - 5:02 PM
Hi all, I'm planning on my 1st trip to Switzerland & am intending to hit Rhone Glacier,Aletsch Glacier and lastly Matterhorn, this 3 places in 3d2n. A couple of questions that require all your expertise & knowledge.
- Is the Swiss travel pass enough for all the transports to this 3 places?
- Travelling down from Zurich, whats the best plan to hit this 3 places? I.e Zurich -> Matterhorn;overnight & mountain viewing in the morning -> Aletsch Glacier -> Rhone Glacier;overnight & travel back to Zurich
- Follow up on Ques 2, step by step station to board and alight, which train to take.
- Any tics i have to purchase for this 3 locations?
- Recommended stay for overnight location if you recommend on Ques.2
Need all the help i can get, my brain is getting worn out from all the tabs i've opened.... Thanks in advance