Golden Pass seat reservation mid December 2018

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 October 2018 at 11:34:58 #818822

Hi. I’ve tried to reserve seats for the golden pass for 20 dec and 22 dec 2018 from lucerne-interlaken and interlaken-montreux but wasn’t able to. Was shown this message instead, ‘We regret that on this day / at this time there are no trains.
    Please select an alternative date.’ I tried booking from the following site, reservations.mob.ch. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 October 2018 at 19:00:23 #898465

Hi Rhyzhel and welcome to MySwissAlps!

It is possible the reservation system isn’t set for that time period yet. They just released the timetable beyond Dec.9 last week.

I’d wait another week or two and check again. I wouldn’t be concerned about making reservations on that route though. Perhaps during the holiday period, reserving between Montreux and Zweisimmen isn’t a bad idea (that is the part of the route that you are on a panoramic train).

• The thread ‘Golden Pass seat reservation mid December 2018’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.