May 27, 2017 - 4:16 PM
You do not need a Good Morning Ticket, that's only for travelers without a pass. As a Swiss Travel Pass holder you will get a (slightly) better discount and no time restrictions by just buying a normal ticket.
As for your questions:
1. That depends on the weather mostly. On a beautiful day this sometimes happens.
2. You can buy them the day before, for example, or two days before if you think the weather forecast looks fine.
3. Sure, you can buy them online or at any staffed train station in Switzerland.
4. You are not restricted to one train (see above), but in any case they will make sure to get you to Kleine Scheidegg. You can't reserve seats. You can optionally reserve seats for Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch.
5. No problem. In that case you need a ticket from Wengen to Jungfraujoch to Eigergletscher, and a separate one from Alpiglen to Wengen. They can sell you that at any staffed station.
Enjoy your day trip!
Last modified on May 27, 2017 - 4:17 PM by Arno