Goodmorning/afternoon Train to Jungfraujoch

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 February 2013 at 1:28:34 #805812

I’ll reaching Interlaken on 29th March-2013, and planning for Jungfrau on 30th Mar-2013
    want some details regarding Goodmorning/Goodafternoon Train to Jungfraujoch.
    Like:
    does the Goodmorning Train to Jungfraujoch runs in March also.
    What is the timing of Goodmorning/Goodafternoon Train to Jungfraujoch, means at what times these trains leaves from Interlaken Ost.
    If the Goodmorning dosen’t operate in March then what is the timing of the first train that leaves for jungfrau.
    At the max. how much hours you can stay at the top. Is there some limitation that you can’t stay there something like not more than 2 hrs or 3 hrs.
    What is the timings of train that leaves from Jungfraujoch to Interlaken Ost. and when the first and last train starts.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Wandermann
    Participant
    265 posts
    24 February 2013 at 5:02:58 #838142

Hi rajagilent,

You can’t use the Good Morning Ticket or Good Afternoon Ticket Jungfraujoch on March 30, as they will not be available before May 01. Details about these tickets can be found on the Jungfrau-Top of Europe website on this page and on this page.

All connections can be found using the Swiss Timetable.

Without a Good Morning/Good Afternoon Ticket you can stay at Jungfraujoch as long as you want.

Annika
    7125 posts
    24 February 2013 at 6:52:40 #838143

Hi rajagilent. In addition to Wandermanns information: from your other posts I understand you’ll already be having a rail pass (a Eurail Pass or a Swiss Saver Flexi Pass). Discounted Jungfraujoch tickets bought with such a pass are even cheaper than a Good Morning Ticket.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 February 2013 at 9:07:51 #838144

It means that in case of Good morning/afternoon Train to Jungfraujoch we will not be getting any further discount because of my Swiss Saver pass.
    And after all the discount can you pls tell me what exact amount i need to pay for 2 person for the return ticket of interlaken to jungfrau.
    Please help to provide the exact amount as it is not clear from the URL that you provide us.
    One thing more we need to book our seat in advance or it can be purchase on the same day from station.

Arno
    15484 posts
    24 February 2013 at 10:16:10 #838145

A Swiss Saver Pass includes free traveling to Wengen or Grindelwald, and 25% off the prices from there to the Jungfrau, as listed here.

• The thread ‘Goodmorning/afternoon Train to Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.