Apr 12, 2017 - 4:21 PM
I love MySwissAlps.com and it has helped me so much in planning our September trip. We are planning on taking the cableway from Grindelwald Grund to Mannlichen. Then, we will hike from Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg, as I understand from your advice that is the more beautiful direction to take the hike. Then we will take the cogwheel train up to Mr. Jungfraujoch. The descent we will take the train from Kleine Scheidegg to Grindelwald as we would also like to go to Grindelwald First in the afternoon. We will have the Swiss Travel Pass.
My questions are:
1) I believe the Mannlichen cableway will be 50% off for us, which is 15 sf. Is that correct?
2) What is the cost for us with the Swiss Travel Pass to go up to Mt. Jungfraujoch from Kleine Scheidegg?
3) Is there a cost to take the train from Kleine Scheidegg back to Grindelwald?
4) What is the cost to take the gondola to Grindelwald First and back to Grindelwald?
We would like to do the cliff walk and then walk to Bachsee. I am not sure we will have time to hike any further than that.
5) In September, what time does the last gondola leave Grindelwald First?
Thank you so much for your advice. We will be in Switzerland for 15 days and cannot wait!