Have seat reservations Golden pass, how to get tix

• Ninachen
    Participant
    8 posts
    4 July 2019 at 20:28:27 #822658

I have all my seat reservations for the Golden pass train (1st class Montreux-Zweismann on Panoramic, Zweismann-Interlaken, Interlaken- Luzerne in the dining car). I want to get on a train to Zurich after Luzerne. This is a one day journey since our 8 day, 2nd class pass runs out before then. How/when do I purchase the 1st class ticket? Thanks for all your help.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    5 July 2019 at 3:40:53 #916931

Hello Ninachen and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

Use the timetable on the SBB website (bit.ly/2HH1U7B) or the highly-recommended SBB Mobile app (bit.ly/2ICIUHi) to plan your travel, find fares* and buy tickets if required. If you are not familiar with using the timetable it will pay to first read the instructions on this page – http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable. *SBB website shows half-fare prices by default, mobile app allows you to nominate full or half-fare and is also smart enough to offer you the Saver Day Pass (http://www.myswissalps.com/sa verdaypass) if that offers the best fare.

Search for Montreux to Luzern via Zweisimmen and Meiringen. A Saver Day Pass may be your cheapest option.

• The thread ‘Have seat reservations Golden pass, how to get tix’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.