Help on planning my trip

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 April 2011 at 8:51:36 #804190

Hi..!!
    Ok where do I start?? Well, my husband and I are looking to do 7 days or 10 days trip to Switzerland. So far all we know is we want to do lots of sight seeing and bit of shopping.
    I do know which places are good to visit and how to plan my trip around Switzerland.
    Any help and advice would be ver y much appreciated.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    1 April 2011 at 12:13:54 #832432

Hi Monika,

Going to Switzerland is a good decision! How can we help you plan? You wrote that you know the places to visit and how to plan, so do you have any specific questions we can look into? This website contains a lot of information in this forum, rail pass section and various regional pages. Regarding shopping: the most famous Swiss place to shop is probably the Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich.

Let me know how I can help! Are you into hiking, train trips, boat trips, viewing points?

• The thread ‘Help on planning my trip’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.