Help to find voip mobile operator

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 January 2013 at 20:07:32 #805755

Hi, I am going to visit Switzerland first time.I will be there for 3 months and need any voip number to use on mymobile, which will not be very expensive to call to Spain and Portugal,also without any contract duration, so that I could cancel it wheneverI will leave. Please advice if you know any good idea. Thank you inadvance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7094 posts
    6 January 2013 at 9:34:35 #837929

Welcome to the forum Sergio! I don’t have any experience with voip services in Switzerland myself, but I suggest that you take a look at Switzernet (they allow non-Swiss residents to set up a prepayment account) and Skype. You may also ask Swisscom for further information.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 January 2013 at 15:11:27 #837930

Thanks a lot Annika.
    I have contacted Switzernet, they really can provide me service, even I am non-Swiss resident. I can keep the number even after leaving Switzerland and use it from everywhere with same rates, if I’ll need. Hope to have a great trip!

Annika
    7094 posts
    21 January 2013 at 14:02:03 #837931

Glad to hear that you’ve found what you were looking for, Sergio. Have a wonderful stay in Switzerland!

• The thread ‘Help to find voip mobile operator’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10610 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.