Help to find voip mobile operator

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Sergio
Sergio
2 posts
Jan 4, 2013 - 9:07 PM
Hi, I am going to visit Switzerland first time.I will be there for 3 months and need any voip number to use on mymobile, which will not be very expensive to call to Spain and Portugal,also without any contract duration, so that I could cancel it wheneverI will leave. Please advice if you know any good idea. Thank you inadvance.
Annika
Annika
5005 posts
expert &
Jan 6, 2013 - 9:34 AM
Welcome to the forum Sergio! I don't have any experience with voip services in Switzerland myself, but I suggest that you take a look at Switzernet (they allow non-Swiss residents to set up a prepayment account) and Skype. You may also ask Swisscom for further information.
Sergio
Sergio
2 posts
Jan 19, 2013 - 3:11 PM
Thanks a lot Annika.
I have contacted Switzernet, they really can provide me service, even I am non-Swiss resident. I can keep the number even after leaving Switzerland and use it from everywhere with same rates, if I'll need. Hope to have a great trip!
Annika
Annika
5005 posts
expert &
Jan 21, 2013 - 2:02 PM
Glad to hear that you've found what you were looking for, Sergio. Have a wonderful stay in Switzerland!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019