72625 posts
    15 September 2015 at 19:58:27 #807946

HI!

If we purchase Swiss Pass (3 days) will it cover trains from:

1. Lucerne- Grindelwald

2.Lucerne- Interlaken

3. Lucerne- Mt.Titlis

4.Lucerne- Jungrauch

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    16 September 2015 at 4:16:18 #846140

Hi Laniegamez.

The Swiss Pass does not exist anymore. There’s the Swiss Travel Pass now (see here). Most of your trips is included for free, but cable cars and cogwheel trains like Titlis and Jungfraujoch are discounted. Yuo can find all the details on the Swiss Travel Pass page.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 September 2015 at 10:29:45 #846141

Where can we purchase that pass online?

Because will be leaving Qatar nxt week ( Oct 22) and it is impossible for us to receive it via mail.

Arno
    15483 posts
    16 September 2015 at 10:51:30 #846142

Hi Laniegamez,

You can see all purchase options if you click “Price” on the Swiss Travel Pass page I gave you. You mentioned “October” and “next week”, so I am not sure when you travel. If it’s October there is plenty of time to receive a pass through regular mail. If it’s next week I would recommend to order asap through http://www.swissrailways.com/ en. They allow you to print your pass at home.

Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Help! Travelling in Lucerne this coming October’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.