Help! Wrong starting date on Bernese Oberland Pass

• ldorland
    Participant
    26 posts
    30 July 2016 at 22:17:35 #809785

Help! I must be a complete idiot.

I thought I finally figured out how to order our 5 Bernese Overland Regional passes online. But when I finished the order (paid $1200 with MasterCard) and printed them out, the start date was 09.08. I could swear I put in 14.08!

The website says “No Refunds”. I don’t want a refund. I just want the date changed to Aug. 14.

We leave early tomorrow morning early for the Netherlands and won’t arrive in the Bern area in Switzerland until Aug. 14.

What can I do? I sent an email to [email protected], but I don’t know if that is the best approach. Arghhhhh!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    31 July 2016 at 9:08:54 #854710

Hi Idorland,

I’m sorry to hear that! You’d best contact the retailer you purchased from. If it’s the SBB, then that e-mail address seems fine to me. Please let us know if they fixed it for you, or if you have any further questions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    31 July 2016 at 20:41:42 #854711

Hi Liz-

<<“Help! I must be a complete idiot.”>>

Seems unlikely.

i do it all the time for hotel reservations. ;-(

Good luck getting it fixed. My fingers are crossed. Makes it hard to type. ;-(

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘Help! Wrong starting date on Bernese Oberland Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.