Highways

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 August 2011 at 13:40:16 #804544

I”m taking a group from Venice to Zermatt by bus in October and would like to know the best route from Arno in Italy along the Lago Maggiore and over the pass to Brig and then Taesch to I’ve been to Switzerland many times, have climbed there and would like my friends to enjoy three days in Zermatt and then via train to Kloten and the airport.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    3 August 2011 at 10:54:57 #833669

Hi jklobe. It’s best to enter your route in an online routeplanner such as maps.google.ch. This shows the quickest route. I’m not sure if you’re looking for the fastest or the most scenic route, but at least part of the route (especially the Simplon Pass to Brig and the rest of the trip onto Täsch) will be beautiful.

• The thread ‘Highways’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.