Hornli Hut pin

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 October 2012 at 11:55:34 #805666

My wife and I have enjoyed 3 fantastic holidays in the Swiss Alps. By far my wife regards the trek up to the Hornli Hut as being the ultimate day trip. Her only regret is that she did not buy a pin while she was there (she collects them from all the towns & cities we visit). I would like to get her one for Christmas this year. I know she would treasure it much more than any other gift I could think of. Short of going back there again, does anyone know from where I may purchase one?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7125 posts
    20 October 2012 at 5:26:54 #837356

Welcome sandyback! I’m not sure whether this is for sale online. I think you should contact the owners of the hut to ask for this; contact details can be found at the SAC-website (just search for “Hörnlihütte”). Alternatively, you can contact the Zermatt Matterhorn Group. One of their shops may have what you’re looking for. I hope you succeed!

• The thread ‘Hornli Hut pin’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.