Hotel recommendation near Zurich airport?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
jbhawtan
jbhawtan
24 posts
Jul 28, 2015 - 1:43 AM

any recommendation for a hotel on 2nd September(one night) for a lady traveling alone..safe and around $150...near Zurich airport? Thanks.

Arno
Arno
12143 posts
expert &
Jul 28, 2015 - 5:34 AM

Hi jbhawtan,

Does the list on myswissalps.com/ zurichairporthotels help you out? There's also a video explaining it all.

Last modified on Jul 28, 2015 - 5:35 AM by Arno
jbhawtan
jbhawtan
24 posts
Jul 28, 2015 - 1:56 PM in reply to Arno

Helpful video. Thanks Arno.

vikicork
vikicork
44 posts
Jul 28, 2015 - 9:38 PM in reply to jbhawtan

Glad you found the hotel in Interlaken .

i can only advise based on my own experience and I stayed the Radisson hotel a year ago .what i liked about it is its literally attached to both the train station and the airport .

you walk from the train to the lobby and then from the lobby to the airport .

especially without a car its very convenient .

theres a Co-op right there too which was convenient as I found the hotel breakfast too high priced but the room was very reasonable and in keeping with most Zurich hotels .

rooms are air conditioned

rooms tend to be cheaper on the weekend than the weekdays because I think they cater to the business traveller .

jbhawtan
jbhawtan
24 posts
Jul 28, 2015 - 10:08 PM

Appreciate your help. Do u mean park inn by Radisson? That's the one I booked today!!!! got a very good rate for it,only thing it's not cancellable,but i was ok with it. now that u also recommend it, I am glad I booked that one.

thanks so much for the tip about coop, I was concerned about high breakfast price.

vikicork
vikicork
44 posts
Jul 28, 2015 - 10:17 PM in reply to jbhawtan

No i was talking about Radisson Blu hotel but im sure the one you booked would be very nice too though that one has a shuttle bus to airport i believe .

jbhawtan
jbhawtan
24 posts
Jul 28, 2015 - 10:24 PM

Oops...yes this one has shuttle.

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
5570 posts
expert
Jul 29, 2015 - 12:39 AM in reply to vikicork

<<"No i was talking about Radisson Blu hotel ">> When it opened, it was far from cheap. How are the prices these days?

Slowpoke.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019