How to add Klook Swiss Travel Pass to SBB app?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 September 2019 at 17:32:19 #823950

Hi guys,

I have purchased the swiss travel pass through Klook. I have logged in to SBB mobile app through the same email id. I have a few questions regarding that:

1. Is there a way to add the swiss rail pass e-ticket I received from Klook to the SBB app?

2. Can I use the e-ticket as a valid swiss rail pass or do I have to carry a printout?

3. How does the ticketing system work with swiss travel pass? Do I have to show the pass at the ticket station to get a physical copy of the journey ticket or can simply show the pass to ticket checker after I’m on the train?

TIA,

Rahul

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 September 2019 at 18:30:51 #922540

Hi Rahul,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! How to use the pass is explained here: http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/howtouse. Please look there for the details, but here are the short answers:

1. That’s not possible nor needed.

2. Yes, but you also need the printout as a backup option.

3. The pass is your ticket, nothing else is needed.

Enjoy your trips!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 September 2019 at 9:03:46 #922541

Thanks for your reply Arno. 🙂

• The thread ‘How to add Klook Swiss Travel Pass to SBB app?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.