How to get e-ticket for Swiss Travel Pass

• tritia
    Participant
    9 posts
    12 May 2017 at 14:09:35 #811795

Hello,

I am planning to buy Swiss Travel Pass but there is no info about whether I can get it as an online ticket or not. There is jut delivery options to many countries in the world and it will take about 5 days to my country (Indonesia).

Can I just get the Swiss Travel Pass as an online ticket? I am afraid there will be some delay in the delivery and I will have flown from my country before the pass arrives. I have searched for “contact us” menu in the website “www.swiss-pass.ch” but could not find it.

I hope I can get any reply for this topic.

Regards

Tritia

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 May 2017 at 16:44:26 #863200

Hi Tritia and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Yes, you can buy the Swiss Travel Pass online. Click here for a list of retailers, several offer options to have the pass emailed to you for printing at home. Happyrail is the quickest as they can send within 24 hours (sometimes before the end of the same business day).

Lucas

Arno
    15482 posts
    12 May 2017 at 18:09:48 #863201

Hi Tritia,

I don’t know the website you mentioned but you can find several credible retailers from Lucas’s link, including Happyrail. If you prefer the “official” tourist pass webshop of the Swiss Railways, then please go to http://www.swissrailways.com/ en. Pick your pass and number of travelers. Then fill out your address and finally pick “E-ticket” from the list of delivery options. It takes 1-3 business days to receive the pass.

tritia
    Participant
    9 posts
    13 May 2017 at 8:21:32 #863202

Hi Lucas

Thank you for the suggestion! I have purchased my Swiss Pass.

Regards

Tritia

tritia
    Participant
    9 posts
    13 May 2017 at 8:22:39 #863203

Hi Arno,

Thank you for your information! I have successfully purchased my Swiss Pass. Hopefully I can get it fast.

Regards

Tritia

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 5:35:58 #863204

HI Lucas/Arno,

I liek to know if i purchase swiss half fare card online & choose for e-ticket, does the print out serve the purpose in rail network or do i need to have physical card with me from delivery option as well.

can i purchase the “swiss half fare card” from Zurich airport itself, as there is good delivery charge applicable for cards.

Regards

Manu

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 10:13:52 #863205

HI Manu,

The Swiss Half Fare Card can be emailed to you for printing and is all you need – and no delivery charges! Please see Arno’s post above for instructions.

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 12:00:36 #863206

Thanks Lucas for help

Cheers

Manu

• The thread ‘How to get e-ticket for Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.