How to get tickets from Switzerland to Stuttgart

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 June 2017 at 2:44:26 #812170

Fist time going to Switzerland. We go the SWISSPASS for me and my 2 children.(9 and 13). We will be arriving in Geneva on June 17 and need to be in Stuttgart on June 18 about noon. How can we buy or reserve tickets for this route?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    8 June 2017 at 8:26:47 #864712

Hi 1samtoledo,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Assuming you have the Swiss Travel Pass (SwissPass is only for Swiss residents), trains within Switzerland are covered and you do not need reservations. So you only need a ticket from the border (often Basel, can be Schaffhausen or Thayngen too) to Stuttgart. You can buy these from the websites listed here: myswissalps.com/traint ickets/germany/price.

Considering your dates I assume you have a 3-day pass. Will you only be using it for 1.5 days?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 June 2017 at 15:20:30 #864713

Yes id have the swiss travel pass flex for 4 days and included the family card. We will be back to Switzerland for another 3 days trip.

Thank you for your reply.

• The thread ‘How to get tickets from Switzerland to Stuttgart’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.