How to get to Diavolezza from Innsbruck by coach?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
psinggih1
psinggih1
2 posts
Sep 19, 2015 - 5:12 PM

I will travelling with group by chartered coach on 3 Nov 2015 from Innsbruck to St.Moritz, our destination before St.Moritz is Diavolezza for having lunch at the restaurant at the peak. My question is how to get Diavolezza ? Where can the coach stop to drop off people ? and from where we can take cable car to the peak of Diavolezza ?

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
5547 posts
expert
Sep 19, 2015 - 8:23 PM in reply to psinggih1

<<"My question is how to get Diavolezza ? Where can the coach stop to drop off people ? and from where we can take cable car to the peak of Diavolezza ?">>

This may help

www.diavolezza.ch/en/d iavolezza/how-to-get-there/

Never been up there myself. Sounds like a great idea. I hope you have clear weather.

Slowpoke.

Wandermann
Wandermann
299 posts
top member
Sep 20, 2015 - 5:48 PM in reply to psinggih1

Hello psinggih1,

I'm afraid the Diavolezza cablecar will be closed on Nov. 3rd, 2015.

Summer season has ended and winter season has not started yet.Please see www.engadin.stmoritz.c h/sommer/en/activities /mountain-adventure/mountains/op erating-dates-mountain-railways/

I hope you'll find a good alternative

Last modified on Sep 20, 2015 - 5:49 PM by Wandermann

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019