How to buy tickets for MT Pilatus

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
ngzijian
ngzijian
7 posts
Oct 28, 2015 - 11:07 PM

Hi, it is recommended in the website the following route to Mount Pilatus. But how do I book the ticket for each section? Any website recommended? Do I need to book section by section?

The route

Section 1: by train or boat from the rail station in Lucerne to Alpnachstad;Section 2: by cogwheel train to the peak of Mount Pilatus;Section 3: by cable car down to Fräkmüntegg;Section 4: by gondola down to Kriens;Section 5: by bus back to the rail station of Lucerne.

Thank you!

Annika
Annika
5005 posts
expert &
Oct 29, 2015 - 5:10 AM

Hi ngzijian,

It is all explained in the ticket section of the Pilatus page: myswissalps.com/pilatu s/tickets. One ticket is enough for any trip. Note that there's a promotion on these tickets currently: myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/70-off-titlis-pilatus-schilthorn-gornergrat.

Enjoy the trip!

Last modified on Oct 29, 2015 - 5:11 AM by Annika
ngzijian
ngzijian
7 posts
Oct 29, 2015 - 6:43 AM in reply to Annika

Hi Annika

I tried www.myswissalps.com/pi latus/tickets, however, nothing can be added to the cart (cannot buy). I have done a print screen as attached.

I tried "myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/70-off-titlis-pilatus-schilthorn-gornergrat" as well. However, it always show invalide product ID as attached.

Please advice.

Thanks!

Please login to see the attached documents
Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Oct 29, 2015 - 3:58 PM

Thanks for those attachments ngzijian. I am seeing the same problem. I contacted both sites and they're working on it. I'll get back to you when it's fixed.

Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Oct 30, 2015 - 1:25 PM in reply to ngzijian

Hi ngzijian,

Purchasing through www.raileurope.com.sg/ pass/swiss-peak-promo-7406 works again. It's not possible yet through www.swissrailways.com/ en/products/excursionp ilatus. They are updating their prices for tickets after November 22, so tickets for a later date don't work yet. It should soon be fixed though.

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:58 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019