Ice Flyer Titlis – opening times in April

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 March 2016 at 10:29:21 #808650

Hi,

I would really like to go in the ICE FLYER in TITLIS. I will be visiting around 7-10 of April.

The titlis website mentions as given below

“In the summer months, the Ice Flyer will carry you and your snow-loving friends from the mountain station to the SNOW PARK UP ON THE GLACIER. And in winter, the chair lift will take you all the way up to the fantastic SKI SLOPES on the summit.”

In time table in TITLIS website, the time I am going is “SPRING”. It is not clear if the ICE FLYER is open or not

Please clarify the same

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    19 March 2016 at 17:52:55 #849519

Hi priyag2016!

The Titlis timetable suggests that the Ice Flyer is operational in winter and summer, not in spring and fall. So I don’t think it’s accessible in April. If you want to make sure, you could contact the Titlis company (you’ll find the e-mail address at the Titlis website) and ask for this year’s estimated opening times.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2016 at 9:32:41 #849520

The titlis site does not say anything about closure during that time. In face I am travelling between 19/4 – 21/4 and one of those days will be going to Titlis.

http://www.titlis.ch/en/ski-resort/timetable-winter-from-1.2

• The thread ‘Ice Flyer Titlis – opening times in April’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.