Interlaken – Lake Thun boat ride – Bern

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 November 2015 at 18:33:52 #808137

Hi!

I’m planning to take the Lake Thun Boat early Dec but just wanted to clarify the timetable that was posted in the forum: The timetable for lake Thun and Brienz can be found here: http://www.bls.ch/e/schifffah rt/fahrplan.php.

Does this mean I can board the boat from Interlaken West at 14.03 hrs and hop off at Thun at 1620hrs. Or do I have to go to Interlaken West ThS to board the ship at 14.10hrs?

And if I wish to go Bern, I can hop on the next boat arriving 17.33hrs and reach Bern at 1752hrs?

Thanks so much.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 November 2015 at 7:55:22 #847058

Hi happi,

The boat departs from Interlaken West ThS at 14h10. It’s the boat dock next to the rail station.

There are no boats to Bern. The train icon in the first column indicates that there’s a 17h33 train from Thun to Bern.

Enjoy your trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 November 2015 at 11:34:04 #847059

Thanks so much for your reply!!

• The thread ‘Interlaken – Lake Thun boat ride – Bern’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.