Itinerary help 3 days October, Basel in/Zurich out

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 August 2015 at 16:36:07 #807692

Hi Everyone!

It feels a little strange to be the one asking for help (I’m a travel agent and have booked more trips than I can count) but I look forward to getting some good advice to help me make the most of my limited time in Switzerland. I will be on a river cruise beginning in Amsterdam, arriving in Basel on October 3rd in the morning. We have until October 6th (3 nights) to make the most of our trip before we fly out from Zurich in the afternoon. We are nature lovers, and since we will be spending time in Paris before our river cruise departs, we are wanting to see the beautiful Swiss mountains and quant villages. We will travel by rail.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say! Please propose itineraries. It seems to me that Interlakken would be the way to make the most of our time (Grimmelwald, Wengen, etc)

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer

• The thread ‘Itinerary help 3 days October, Basel in/Zurich out’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.