Rome to Wengen for 6 days then Prague best pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 May 2019 at 15:30:09 #821741

Goodday all!

traveling for the first time with family (wife,12 and 10 yr Olds) from Rome to Wengen and after 5 days off to Prague.

I believe my best bet it to take the train from Rome to Wengen on the 31st and fly from Zurich to Prague on the 5th but need help with train passes and advice

we are very active and will be hicking/exploring every day out of Wengen and will definitely be going to Jungfraujoch one of the days , so should we purchase a half price, travel pass or regional pass? I’m leaning towards the travel pass for simplicity even though the top of Europe will be costly we are also probably using other cog wheel trains but don’t have set plans

one other question is what town throws the best holiday party on August first in the area?

thank you in advance for your help

Patrick

• The thread ‘Rome to Wengen for 6 days then Prague best pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11240 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.