Jungfraujoch Good Morning Ticket with Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 August 2016 at 2:14:46 #809986

Hi,

I am wanting to go to the Jungfraujoch using the “GOOD MORNING TICKET”. What I am wondering is, will my Swiss travel pass cover my train transportation to use that ticket? ( I could be wrong, Arno can help me here, but I think that ticket has you starting in Kleine Scheidegg???)

Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    28 August 2016 at 10:30:11 #855522

Hi rainman,

Your Swiss Travel Pass gives you a better discount and no restriction on travel times. So you can forget about the Good Morning Ticket. It’s only for travelers without a pass. Please see myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ validity and myswissalps.com/ jungfraujoch/ tickets.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 August 2016 at 23:24:35 #855523

Arno, thanks for the info.

our plan is to stay in the Interlaken, Grindelwald, murren, Brienz area starting on Oct. 6-10 and visit the Jungfraujoch one of those days, go to the “First Flyer” one day. Anything else anyone could suggest?

Thanks

Arno
    15483 posts
    29 August 2016 at 8:28:36 #855524

You’re welcome rainman! You’ll find lots of suggestions for things to do and hiking trails on the Bernese Oberland activity page. Be sure to do some hiking!

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch Good Morning Ticket with Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.