Jungfraujoch ticket cost - price list?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Mittens
Mittens
33 posts
Jul 5, 2018 - 6:08 AM

Help please!

I am still 'doing the math' as to best pass to use whilst in Switzerland. I can not find the actual cost of a ticket from Wengen, Lauterbrunnen etc to the Jungfraujoch. I want to be able to see in Swiss Francs the exact price. I know with the Jungfrau Card transport from Wengen to Eigergletscher is free and then from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch is 50% discounted. I don't want to book my tickets yet....burt even when 'dummy booking' on Happy Rail, the cost is not clear. Thanks to everyone by the way, I have not had many questions because there is such a fantastic amount of information here.

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jul 5, 2018 - 8:03 AM in reply to Mittens

Hi Mittens,

You can download the Jungfraubahnen price list from here:

www.jungfrau.ch/filead min/Prospekte_und_Bros chueren/Jungfraubahnen _Fahrpreise_Preisliste .pdf

Alpenrose

rockoyster
rockoyster
4608 posts
expert
Jul 5, 2018 - 8:12 AM in reply to Mittens

I can not find the actual cost of a ticket from Wengen, Lauterbrunnen etc to the Jungfraujoch.”

The SBB timetable will give you the half fare price - just double it,

Hint: Don’t buy tickets for Jungfraujoch unless the weather looks like being favourable. And read about reservations at bit.ly/2JQKKSh.

Last modified on Jul 5, 2018 - 8:27 AM by rockoyster
Arno
Arno
12109 posts
expert &
Jul 5, 2018 - 8:20 AM

Hi Mittens,

Tickets are valid for any train on the day you buy it for. Only if you decide to buy a separate seat reservation you will be tied to a specific train.

www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/tickets

Mittens
Mittens
33 posts
Jul 5, 2018 - 9:07 AM

Thank you all. I think I am in panic mode...I had seen that price sheet. I promise we won’t buy tickets ahead of time. We will be in Wengen for 5 nights- and that includes a weekend. I’m guessing that Schilthorn, Jungfraujoch and First will be at their busiest then. We are early risers, but I know going first thing may not be the best for views...

cheers

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019