Jungfraujoch ticket cost – price list?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 6:08:18 #817089

Help please!

I am still ‘doing the math’ as to best pass to use whilst in Switzerland. I can not find the actual cost of a ticket from Wengen, Lauterbrunnen etc to the Jungfraujoch. I want to be able to see in Swiss Francs the exact price. I know with the Jungfrau Card transport from Wengen to Eigergletscher is free and then from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch is 50% discounted. I don’t want to book my tickets yet….burt even when ‘dummy booking’ on Happy Rail, the cost is not clear. Thanks to everyone by the way, I have not had many questions because there is such a fantastic amount of information here.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 8:03:55 #890268

Hi Mittens,

You can download the Jungfraubahnen price list from here:

http://www.jungfrau.ch/filead min/Prospekte_und_Bros chueren/Jungfraubahnen _Fahrpreise_Preisliste .pdf

Alpenrose

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    5 July 2018 at 8:12:42 #890269

I can not find the actual cost of a ticket from Wengen, Lauterbrunnen etc to the Jungfraujoch.”

The SBB timetable will give you the half fare price – just double it,

Hint: Don’t buy tickets for Jungfraujoch unless the weather looks like being favourable. And read about reservations at bit.ly/2JQKKSh.

Arno
    15484 posts
    5 July 2018 at 8:20:14 #890270

Hi Mittens,

Tickets are valid for any train on the day you buy it for. Only if you decide to buy a separate seat reservation you will be tied to a specific train.

http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/tickets

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 9:07:21 #890271

Thank you all. I think I am in panic mode…I had seen that price sheet. I promise we won’t buy tickets ahead of time. We will be in Wengen for 5 nights- and that includes a weekend. I’m guessing that Schilthorn, Jungfraujoch and First will be at their busiest then. We are early risers, but I know going first thing may not be the best for views…

cheers

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch ticket cost – price list?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.