Jungfraujoch Good Morning Ticket with STP

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 May 2018 at 13:13:58 #816096

Hi,

This June we are going to go to Jungfraujoch from Grindelwald from early morning, then back to Grindelwald around noon, then back to Zurich. We also had 3 days Swiss Travel Pass & 1 Family Card for my child.

With that schedule, I think Good Morning tickets which is CHF 135 each, are the most suitable & cheapest option for us.

However, when I’ve reached the Jungfraujoch online ticket to buy it, which is here: http://www.jungfrau.ch/shop/e n/tickets/bergbahn/ang ebote/jungfraujoch-top-of-europe/good-morning-ticket-jungfraujoch, I couldn’t find the availability of reduction by Swiss Travel Pass, only Half Fare Card available.

How could I buy discounted Good Morning tickets with my Swiss Travel Pass?

Please help!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 May 2018 at 18:24:52 #885809

Hi Thao and welcome to MySwissAlps!

The Good Morning Ticket is already reduced so no further discounts can be applied. With the Swiss Travel Pass you end up paying about the same amount (with the discount) and can travel at any time of the day.

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch Good Morning Ticket with STP’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.