Nov 8, 2016 - 7:03 AM
We are going to Switzerland in Feb next year and I am excited about it!
Originally we planend to go for Schilthorn because it is much cheaper and easier to get there but after reading reviews, it sounds like alot of people say that Jungfraujoch is a lifetime experience and should go even it is expensive & longer to get there so therefore I will reassess it again and would ask some questions before deciding which one to go for:
1) In your experience, what are the main difference between the 2? We want a spectacular view, and perhaps more activities and not just like see the observatory tower sort of thing, take photos and then off you go.
2) We will get the Swiss Pass, and if so, what is the actual cost that we need to pay all the way up including the admission?
3) We will be travelling from Lucerne to Interlaken early in the morning at 7am & arrive at Interlaken at around 9am. After that we will check in, drop baggage and then start the excursion around 9:30am.
I am not sure if is enough time since I heard they say it is going to be a long day trip (but worth it)?
4) I am aware you can travel to the mountain by 2 routes. jungfraujoch via lauterbrunnen or grindelwald. Which is better in terms of the scenery views? I mean as we are going in Feb, will the land be full of snow? Or there will still be some green land view?
5) How long from Interlaken all the way up to Jungfraujoch mountain if we start at 9:30am? We will arrive there by 12:30pm or?
6) How long stay in recommended stay up at the mountain before returning back?
7) On the way coming back to the mountain back to Interlaken hotel, is there any recommended stop to do?
8) Provided you did both, which one do you think is much better or worth going out of the 2 if we take off the consideration of the price, travelling time etc
Last modified on Nov 8, 2016 - 7:06 AM by herotravel