Jungfreu Railway Pass online availability ??

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 August 2010 at 21:25:06 #803940

Can you please tell me if the Jungfreu Railway Pass can be purchased online and, if so, where? I have been able to buy a Eurail Select Pass and reserve seats and have found lots of info about the Jungfreu Railway Pass but have not found any site that sells it online.

Thanks in advance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    4 August 2010 at 13:39:34 #831648

Hello PRaymond! As far as I know, you can best purchase your Jungfrau Railways Pass on the spot at a local railway station. Examples are Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen, Wengen and Grindelwald.

Have a great trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 August 2010 at 14:50:52 #831649

The Jungfrau Railway Pass can be pre purchased at <SwissPasses.com> +£2 for tracked postage, or from your hotel reception when you arrive.
    There is a six consecutive days pass with a surcharge if you wish to travel to the top of the Jungfrau, or a 3 consecutive days pass which includes a trip to the top of the Jungfrau.
    The passes also cover mountain buses, mainly from Grindewald and all the local cable cars except the Murren to Schilthorn section of the Stechelberg to Schilthorn gondola.
    Walking between various destinations is wonderful, signposts keep you on the right path and standard walking times are displayed on the signposts.
    Keep your camera at the ready, the scenery is awe inspiring

• The thread ‘Jungfreu Railway Pass online availability ??’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.