Just want to relax in Murren,which pass do I need?

Print this page
Posts: 2
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
10 posts
new member
Mar 28, 2016 - 7:45 PM

Heading to Murren, but I just want to relax and enjoy the scenary. What type of Swiss travel pass should I purchase if I don't want to do any of the musuems or special train cars, or outdoor activiites other than hiking a few trails? I need to get from Zurich airport to Zurich HB to Murren and then to Milan.

13973 posts
expert &
Mar 29, 2016 - 6:55 AM

Hi DRoss,

Would the Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi suit your plans? Please see myswissalps.com/ swisstransferticket.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019