Feb 18, 2018 - 12:10 AM
>> Maybe just operates in winter.
Apparently the chairlift from Stoos to Klingenstock is highly weather dependent in summer.
This is my understanding of the operational arrangements, based on the official timetable at the following site:
From what I can gather, because operational status in summer is so weather-dependent, the SBB online timetable only shows it as operating during the main season (winter).
- 16 Dec 2017 - 2 Apr 2018: operating daily
- 3 Apr - 8 Jun 2018: closed for maintenance
- 9 Jun - 29 Jun 2018: operates on weekends and public holidays in nice weather
- 30 Jun - 21 Oct 2018: operates daily in nice weather
- 22 Oct - 28 Oct 2018: operates on weekends and public holidays in nice weather
- 29 Oct - 14 Dec 2018: closed for maintenance
So that makes it very hard to plan ahead, but you can check operational status on the day on the following site:
I expect those green lines turn to red when the lift is not operating.
Last modified on Feb 18, 2018 - 12:11 AM by Removed user