Lake Cauma And the I1-Spir Observation Platform

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Wandermann
    Participant
    265 posts
    26 March 2012 at 10:18:30 #835329

Hello Atul,

I’ve never been there, but passed Flims by train some times, so I know the area of the Rheinschlucht is impressive.

From the centre of Flims to lake Cauma is about 2 km. and from Flims to Restaurant Conn about 3.5 km (distances in straight line!).
    You can walk this distance in about one hour and you will pass along Lake Couma. From Restaurant Conn to Il Spir Observation Platform will be about a 5 minutes walk.
    As far as I can see on my maps it’s quite an easy walk. I don’t know whether there will be an entrance fee at Il Spir.

I hope this helps.

• The thread ‘Lake Cauma And the I1-Spir Observation Platform’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.