Laundry or wash and fold establishment in Brunnen

• Gunzel
    Participant
    241 posts
    4 July 2019 at 0:57:10 #822633

I have selected Brunnen as the base for my 10 day Tellpass adventure commencing late next month (August). (The itinerary will focus on various transport lines or modes rarely if ever mentioned on here. Plus some of the well known attractions).

The good news is that I’ve discovered there’s a beer festival during my stay.

But I haven’t been able to find any indication of a self service laundry or wash and fold service. Does anyone know if such a facility/service exists in Brunnen (or one of the surrounding towns).

Thanks.

Paul in Australia

PS: I trust this is the appropriate section for such a query.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7125 posts
    4 July 2019 at 12:48:43 #916858

Hi Paul,

How nice that you’ll be staying in Brunnen. I think it’s an attractive base town to explore the Lake Lucerne, Flüelen and Stoos-Mythen areas.

Note that some holiday home/apartment owners and hotels allow you to use a (shared) washing machine, but you’ve probably already checked that for your accommodation. I didn’t find laundry services in Brunnen either, but I did find this one in nearby Schwyz: https://texsana.ch/en/ mythen-center-schwyz-branch/. Would that be close enough for you?

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    5 July 2019 at 1:34:46 #916859

<<“But I haven’t been able to find any indication of a self service laundry

or wash and fold service. Does anyone know if such a facility/service

exists in Brunnen (or one of the surrounding towns).”>>

Par for the course. All Swiss always have all needed laundry service in all of their apartment buildings. Sorry. ;-(

The Swiss Holiday park in Morschach has plenty of self service laundry, accessed through the garage(s). Don’ t know the constraints.

A bit far away, but Jetwasch in Luzern does it for you, while you travel, fairly cheaply. I fit some of my trips around it. Might work if you pass through Luzern.

jetwasch.ch/en/

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘Laundry or wash and fold establishment in Brunnen’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.