Lots of snow in Switzerland: enjoy these pictures!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

hockeyfan
    Participant
    162 posts
    16 January 2021 at 11:11:44 #934589

Thank you. Yes, I have been watching some of the webcams around the country. It is beautiful.

StevefromHou
    Participant
    148 posts
    16 January 2021 at 17:30:37 #934590

Thank you for the photos…I made a trip to Switzerland January of 2020 in hopes of riding the scenic trains in some major snow storms, somehow I was there for 12 days and never was in a snowstorm.

Hudspith
    Participant
    71 posts
    16 January 2021 at 18:19:41 #934591

Thank you for the photos – I too have been watching webcams as it is the only way we can all enjoy Switzerland at the moment. Stay safe everyone.

mestettler
    Participant
    27 posts
    18 January 2021 at 3:41:00 #934592

Annika,

I also want to say thank you for bringing Switzerland to us. Since I haven’t been in Switzerland since October 2019, Your website and FaceBook page allow me to read, absorb, immerse myself in Swiss-ness, and dream about Switzerland. My “to do” list and “must see” list have grown very long, and I look forward to visiting Switzerland again soon, perhaps for 12.5 weeks beginning in July or August. Until then I look forward to to your posts.

Myriam

StevefromHou
    Participant
    148 posts
    18 January 2021 at 21:44:53 #934593

mestettler,

I too am missing Switzerland and travel in general. My last trip was riding the major scenic trains in Switzerland in January 2020.

During this lockdown my job has gone away so I have found myself with lots of free time. I have started going thru all of my photos and video clips from my trips to Europe/Switzerland over the last 4 years and making video slide shows. I have been enjoying re-living the trips and also enjoy putting on the videos and just letting them play like a screen saver. I have been posting them on my European Travels channel on Rumble.com.

rumble.com/c/European_Travels

I am new to this rumble.com network but if you are interested in joining I have a referral link

rumble.com/register/StevethePiper/

Hope everyone is staying safe and we all get thru this soon…

Steve

• The thread ‘Lots of snow in Switzerland: enjoy these pictures!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.