Lucerne accommodation for 4 less than CHF 250

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Sonihm
Sonihm
14 posts
Jul 17, 2019 - 2:20 AM

I am planning to come to Lucerne on Aug 16th. I couldn't find any hotels/accomodation(airbnb) for people of 4 in family less then @250. I am looking for any tips/suggestion for reasonable accomodation.

Rohan
Rohan
73 posts
Jul 17, 2019 - 4:21 AM

We stayed at Altstadt Hotel Krone, Luzern and found it to be very good for our requirements. Please check if it fits in your budget.

Being summer and a booking that close to the travel date,the prices will expectedly be high

Arno
Arno
14100 posts
expert &
Jul 17, 2019 - 6:46 AM

Hi Sonihm,

The cheapest I could find is the Rösli: https://www.hotelscomb ined.com/Hotel/Roesli_ Guest_House.htm. It's basic, but a very good location in the center of town and close to the train station.

pvonk
pvonk
230 posts
Jul 17, 2019 - 2:35 PM in reply to Sonihm

If you’ve found a possible booking for 4 between 250-275 per night and in a reasonable location, I’d consider that a really good deal. Even more so a month out from arrival.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019