Männlichen-Kleine Scheidegg-Jungfraujoch: ticket

• wardenche
    Participant
    7 posts
    3 July 2022 at 17:52:37 #827677

We are trying to combine a trip to Jungfraujoch with the hike from Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg. We have a STP to get to Wengen and “home” from Grindelwald. Does this plan make sense? If so, how do I purchase tickets in segments that take the train ti Eigergletscher, but the Eiger Express down.- all I am finding is return tickets. I know to wait on the weather report; just trying to have a plan in place. TIA.

Cable car Wengen to Mannlichen, Hike down to Kleine Scheidegg

Train from Kleine Scheidegg to top of Jungfraujoch via Eigergletscher,

Return to Eigergletsher via train

Eiger Express to Grindelwald

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    4 July 2022 at 3:57:55 #943917

Hi wardenche,

If you plan to include a hike in your mountain excursion to jungfraujoch, you can buy a custom ticket from the train station indicating your plans. You can request for a return ticket: Kleine Schiedegg – Jungfraujoch, Jungfraujoch – Eigergletscher – Grindelwald Terminal.

Based on you plans, you will be travelling as follows:

Home base to Wengen – Free with Swiss Travel Pass
    Wengen – Mannlichen – 50% with STP
    Hike from Männlichen to Kleine Scheidegg
    Kleine Scheidegg – Jungfraujoch – discounted travel with the STP
    Jungfraujoch – Eigergletscher – Grindelwald Terminal discounted with the STP

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Männlichen-Kleine Scheidegg-Jungfraujoch: ticket’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.