Milan to Switzerland, 20 days trip Sept 2023

• Tanya_shih
    Participant
    29 posts
    23 August 2022 at 9:10:50 #828154

Dear friend, my daughter and i are planing to travel around Swissland in September next year. We are from Brisbane Australia. This is our first time to Swissland. We are planing to get 15 days swiss travel pass , will fly from Brisbane to Miland , italy. From railway map, we can take train from Miland to Chiasso then we can use STP travel around Swissland. We are getting information to plan. Our question is how to travel aound swiss from Chiasso. We can travel 20 days in Swissland. What is your recomondation travel around swisstzland in 21 days and from Miland. We read some information about little country village in border of Germany and Austria Included in STP. Could you give us some suggestions. I understand that it is still long way to go. But we want to have safe and smooth trip. Thank you so much

• The thread ‘Milan to Switzerland, 20 days trip Sept 2023’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.