Good place for family skiing in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 August 2019 at 20:34:03 #823262

My name is Pedro and I live in Argentina.

In January 2020 we have the idea to spend some vacations with my family.

We would only stop in Europe for skiing 3 or 4 days and continue on the other destination. We´ll go with my wife, my 6 years old daughter, my 3 years and I. My children didn´t met the snow before, my wife went skiing three times and I have been skied week (skiing and snowboarding).

All the ski trips I did were single and this is the first one I do as a parent. My idea will be leave our kids in the ski school, ski or snow club and spend some time skiing with my wife. Then take a lunch all together and in the afternoon leave my son in the snow or ski club and spend some time skiing with my daughter and wife.

So I have to I solve the situation of my children while skiing.

Questions are:

– Do you think I can make this plan?

– Which ski resort do you recommend for 3 or 4 days with my family? We don´t need the big ski resort or the posh one. One intermediate in terms of ski slopes, budget, size would be good for us.

I tried to find some information in internet but most of accomodations, ski lessons, etc, are prepared to spend one week minimum.

I think that no one better than a Swiss can advise me. I´ll appreciate every information about this topic.

Thanks!!

Pedro

• The thread ‘Good place for family skiing in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.