Travelers Wifi Mobile hotspot – advance order time

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 July 2017 at 7:09:42 #812748

Hi,

I’ve been reading the forum about phone SIM cards vs mobile wifi hotspot, and have decided to purchase the WiFi hotspot. We’re not due to arrive in Zurich until 25th September. I see on the website they can deliver it to the hotel. Does anyone know how long before arrival I need to order the WiFi hotspot? I emailed them directly to ask the question but have received no response.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Colin

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 July 2017 at 8:34:00 #867406

Hi Colin,

It looks like 2 days ahead of time. The Travelers Wifi website (link here) won’t let me order it for before July 28 (today is the 26th).
    So if their calendar allows you to click the date you want should be fine.

They are normally quite good at email replies – I’m not sure how long you have been waiting though.

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 July 2017 at 8:55:16 #867407

That’s great, thanks very much for your prompt reply Lucas!

Have a great day!

Colin

• The thread ‘Travelers Wifi Mobile hotspot – advance order time’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.