MonthDay on Flexi Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 March 2015 at 18:30:28 #806943

Does the ticket holder fill in the day (tag/jour) and month (monat/mois) on the Swiss Travel Pass Flex ticket on the date that travel begins? Or, does an official of Swiss Rail fill in the date? Thanks – Joe

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    4 March 2015 at 18:57:55 #841904

Hello Joe,

Maybe this page answers your questions. If not, please let me know. If I’m wrong, I’m sure the moderators will step in ;).

Have a nice trip,

Olga

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 March 2015 at 22:17:16 #841905

Olga – Thanks for your response. Maybe I missed it; but I didn’t see any mention about who actually fills in the actual day of travel on the ticket. To my way of thinking, a Swiss Rail ticket controller would fill in the date when he\she checks my ticket. Thanks again – Joe

Arno
    15484 posts
    5 March 2015 at 6:43:47 #841906

Hi Joe and Olga,

I changed the text on the page Olga referred to from “Simply write down the date of the next free travel day in the designated area on the pass” to “You simply need to write down the date of the next free travel day in the designated area on the pass. Do so before you start traveling, not when you’re already on board“.

Hopefully it’s clear now. Thanks for asking about it!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 March 2015 at 13:28:04 #841907

Thanks for the clarification. Sorry to be so concerned about this minor detail. Joe

• The thread ‘MonthDay on Flexi Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.