Mount Titlis – Ticket on same day – Starting time

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 August 2016 at 11:29:16 #809981

Hi, I want to start early for mount titlis from lucerne by 7 a.m What time i can start and if i take first car to reach titlis how much time is required at top. Can i purchase the ticket on same day or advance booking is mandatory as i will have the swiss pass with family card. Can you confirm child is free with swiss family card at mount titlis.

There are two station where gondola stops. which are they and how much time to see in between. Further please advise the cost Ice Flyer Chairlift. Is their any discount on same or it has to be booked directly their. Is it really enjoyable experience by Ice Flyer Chairlift?

Is it possible to do mount Titlis and Mount Rigi in one day?

Thanks for support and help

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 August 2016 at 8:57:03 #855499

Hi

Iceflyer chairlift is a nice experience plus it takes you to glacier park where you enjoy snowtube…its wonderful.

If u take iceflyer, please keep the upper lid open while return since there is a camera to capture your photos. You can choose to buy or not on seeing it on return…it charges 12 chf….but by default photo will be taken. Its safe to keep the lid open.

I had taken entire mt. titlis ticket with iceflyer n glacier park so do not know bifurcation.

I think its too much to do titlis n rigi in a day.

Arno
    15471 posts
    27 August 2016 at 12:07:57 #855500

The child certainly travels for free to the top, but I’m quite sure the Ice Flyer is not free for children.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 August 2016 at 7:33:10 #855501

Whoa the Ice Flyer looks like fun! But could be scary for some too. Dxbbanker, if you figure out about the rush/need of purchasing tickets to Titlis the day before, please update this post. I will also be looking out for such info for use in September.

Thanks!

Arno
    15471 posts
    29 August 2016 at 9:15:17 #855502

Please see myswissalps.com/ titlis/tickets and myswissalps.com/ titlis/packages for ticket information. I haven’t heard of tickets selling out there.

• The thread ‘Mount Titlis – Ticket on same day – Starting time’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.