Mount Titlis ticket questions

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 December 2017 at 4:45:15 #813902

Hi,

I would be coming in May first week To Lucerene. I have understood the the route to go from Engelberg to Titlis is as follows

Engelberg – > Trubsee -> Stand -> Titlis

1.) Where can we buy the tickets now ? ( not the pass, the actual ticket for the Gondolas and Rotair)

2.) Suppose if we buy the tickets from Engleberg to Titlis ; can we get of at Trusbee and then hop on the next gondola ?

Thank You

Kushal

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 December 2017 at 5:49:01 #873369

Hi Kushal, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

>> I would be coming in May first week To Lucerene. I have understood the the route to go from Engelberg to Titlis is as follows Engelberg – > Trubsee -> Stand -> Titlis

Yes, that’s right.

>> Where can we buy the tickets now ? ( not the pass, the actual ticket for the Gondolas and Rotair)

You can buy tickets online:

http://www.myswissalps.com/ti tlis/tickets

However, I would recommend you wait until you are there, because if Titlis is in the clouds, there is not much point going up.

The ideal thing is to check the weather forecast 24-48 hours beforehand, then on the day you want to go up, check the webcam for visibility at the top before buying a ticket.

Weather and webcams – Titlis

http://www.titlis.ch/en/live/ weather

>> Suppose if we buy the tickets from Engleberg to Titlis ; can we get of at Trusbee and then hop on the next gondola ?

Yes.

Alpenrose

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 December 2017 at 7:10:32 #873370

Hi Alpenrose

Thank for the quick response.

I actually read some where that tickets from Edelberg to Titlis ( Gondalas etc) cam bought only at Valley station ? ( I do not need a package)

Kushal

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 December 2017 at 9:10:02 #873371

Hi Kushal,

You can buy them online (link above) or at the valley station in Engelberg – whichever you prefer.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 December 2017 at 19:27:20 #873372

It’s Tami again. Lots of the same questions from me. Regarding the above: if you have a travel pass (4 day or 8 day) then are all of the above included in the pass?

I’m usually good a tech stuff, but I’ve found it difficult to plug in my itinerary to the excel spreadsheet to determine the best option (travel pass, 1/2 pass, etc.) I believe you listed where the inclusions/exclusions are on the site. Can you remind me where to find this?

Thanks again!

Tami

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    31 December 2017 at 20:28:37 #873373

Hi Tami,

Titlis ticket (from Engelberg to top) is discounted 50% with the Swiss Travel Pass.

For the coverage of the pass see http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity and especially the downloadable map. The legend on the map explains what the different coloured and styled lines mean. You can ignore dashed lines. They just show long-ish tunnels.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 December 2017 at 20:43:49 #873374

Thanks!

• The thread ‘Mount Titlis ticket questions’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.