Mt Pilatus hike to Klimsenkapelle

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 May 2018 at 14:20:35 #815679

Does anybody know if it is possible to get to the Klimsenkapelle , the little church on the Pilatus mountain, please? If so how should one go about doing it? We are travelling in October so it should be the end of the summer.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 May 2018 at 6:24:36 #883942

Hi Wollie,

How early or late in October? You’ll start getting snow and bad weather by mid-October usually.

I haven’t done the hike myself and didn’t see it on the Pilatus website (https://www.pilatus.ch/en/discover/hiking-on-the-pilatus/) but when I was on Pilatus it wasn’t terribly far to get there. You may want to contact Pilatus directly and ask for details especially regarding the date you are thinking about.

info@pilatus.ch

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 May 2018 at 6:39:04 #883943

Lucas

Thank you very much for your reply!

Regards

Wollie

• The thread ‘Mt Pilatus hike to Klimsenkapelle’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.