MT.TITLIES

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 September 2010 at 23:23:05 #804005

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE DOES IT IS POSSIBLE TO VISIT MT.TITLIES FROM INTERLAKEN IN SAME DAY & RETURNED BACK TO INTERLAKEN IN FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER? WHERE TO BOOK MT. TITLES BOOKING?
    CAN I USE MY SWISS PASS FOR BOOKING MT.TITLES. WHAT IS CLIMATE CONDTION IN FIRST WEEK OFNOVEMBER ON MT.TITLES

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    19 September 2010 at 5:58:34 #831829

Hello Paresh,

Yes, you can travel from Interlaken to the Titlis and back in one day. Please refer to the timetable. It will be freezing on the top, so make sure to bring warm clothing. Your Swiss Pass grants a discount on the tickets. Simply show it at the Titlis ticket office to get the tickets for the reduced price. In some cases, the tickets can be ordered along when ordering your Swiss Pass, but that depends on your country of residence. Not all resellers provide this service. Reservation is not necessary, so purchasing your tickets at the valley station of the Titlis is fine.

• The thread ‘MT.TITLIES’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.