My Dream Trip

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 August 2012 at 14:03:11 #805524

Hi,

I am so exited.I am going to visit Switzerland.My travel plan is like given below.
    I am traveling with my Wife and 9 months old Son.

Day 1:Arrival on 6th September (at 10 AM) at Basel Airport and traveling to Luzern.( stay in Luzern)
    Planning to see Mt Rigi and Luzern arnd.

Day 2: Travel to Interlaken and stay there.

Planning to visit Jungfrau and Schynige Platte

Day 3 &4:Travel to Saas-Grund and stay there
    No clue what to see arnd.

Day 4:In the eve travel to Basel and night stay there.Early morning to Airport.

Please give me suggestions as I am tavelling with small baby. I am plannig to my 4 day Swiss Pass.Will it cover all my journey?
    Also please tell me what all things to see in Saas Grund. I selected this place by seeing some beautiful pics in websites.Will it be looking good in September .

Thanks alot
    Nithin

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 August 2012 at 6:28:34 #836913

Switzerland is a great country for tourist and visitors. I had spend many time there and make lots of fun there with my best friend. There are some good places where you can go and spend your vacations.I think these are the best places to visit The Jungfrau Region, Chateau de Chillon, Montreux, Geneva, St. Moritz and The Rhine Falls.

Arno
    15471 posts
    11 August 2012 at 1:34:12 #836914

Hi Nithin,

The Swiss Pass page allows you to download a network map which shows what’s included. Your trips are included; the Jungfrau and Schynige Platte are discounted.

The scenery is beautiful all year round, as long is the weather is fine. August and September are in general the months with the least amount of snow though, as it’s the end of summer. There are many viewing points near Saas Grund. Hohsaas is a nice one I think. Some suggestions for day trips and trails are on our website.

For hotel suggestions, including Basel airport hotels, please check this page.

Enjoy your stay!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 August 2012 at 6:48:03 #836915

Thanks alot…looking forward for the great day!!

• The thread ‘My Dream Trip’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.