Participant
    72625 posts
    6 March 2012 at 15:27:51 #804986

Hi,
    Need some advice to which pass I should use.. I am travelling with my wife
    I am travelling for 8-9 days in June

8th June – reaching Geneva late night
    9th – Geneva – Laussane and Lausanne to Montreux
    10th = Montreux to Interlaken by Golden pass (morning) – then Interlaken to Lucern by golden pass
    11th – Lucerne to Mount Titlis
    12th – Lucerne to Bern
    13th – Lucerne to Lugano
    14th – Lugano to St Moritz (Bernina express)
    15th – St Moritz to Pontresina
    16th – Pontresina to Zermatt ( Glacier express)
    17th – Zermatt to Zurich

please let me know which pass would be the best?

thanks a lot
    15th – St Moritz – to

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    8 March 2012 at 12:11:13 #835080

Hello syatrip, and welcome to the forum! As you plan to travel a lot, I suggest that you look into the 8 day Swiss Saver Pass. It will cover 8 of traveling, allowing you to get on and off board without having to buy additional tickets (except for mountain transportation such as the Titlis).

You can best have the validity of your pass started at June 10 to cover the last 8 days of your stay. The trip on June 9 is relatively short and not that expensive, so you can buy a regular ticket that day.

In case you still have to arrange for your hotels, this page may be helpful too. The timetable assist you in planning your trips in detail.

• The thread ‘Need advice on the which pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.