May 7, 2011 - 4:44 AM
I am planning to travel to Switzerland from June 23 to 26. I am planning to stay at Interlaken. Required advice on my itinerary
1. Arrive at Interlaken from Basel. I have my tickets from Frankfurt to Basel via ICE. I then plan to use the Swiss Pass to reach Interlaken. Can i continueon the same ICE train with this Pass or take a different train?
2. Day 1 - Tour of Interlaken - Giessenbach falls , Lake Thun
3. Day 2 - Mount Titlis
4. Day 3 - Jungfraugh. I would like to go up via Lauterbrunnen and back back down from Grindelwald. I would like to know if the Cog/mountain Rail at kleine scheidegg and wegen are included in the Rail pass?
5. Day 3 - I also plan to cover the Trumelbach falls at Ginderwald on my way back. Would it be possible to cover in 1 day?
6. Day 4:I am looking for some ideas for Day 4 - Lucerene/ Zurich/Geneva. My train back to Frankfurt is from Basel in the evening at 5pm. So need to understand which places i can cover on Day 4.