Jun 25, 2016 - 1:02 PM
Please login to see the attached documents
Its my first time out of Asia, and Switzerland will be my first stop.
I have did some research, the Jungfraujoch, Golden Pass Express and Bernina Express is on my list to do. Might also want to do some camping near Lauterbrunnen.
My itinerary looks like this:
- Zurich <--> Schlosslaufen am rheifall
- Zurich -> Chur
- Chur -> Tirano -> Lugano (Bernina Express)
- Lugano -> Fluelen
- Fluelen -> Luzern
- Luzern -> Interlaken ost
- Interlaken Ost -> Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen <--> Schlithorn
- Lauterbrunnen <--> Jungfraujoch
- Lauterbrunnen -> Interlaken Ost
- Interlaken Ost -> Zweisimmen
- Zweisimmen -> Montreux
- Montreux -> Geneve (Depart from Switzerland)
Total cost inclusive of train reservation is 711 CHF. This is the total price before any reductions/discounts of Swiss travel pass or half fare card.
Is it efficient to be doing this itinerary base on what i want to do?
I have not decided on the number of days to spend at each places.
Which Swiss travel pass or half fare card would you recommend its suitable?
Things that interesting to me: Jungfraujoch, Golden Pass Express, Bernina Express and camping near Lauterbrunnen.
Not so appealing to me: Glacial Express, 1st class wilhelm express.
Please share some advice with me.