One night in Zug

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 July 2013 at 21:53:46 #806106

I’ll be returning from Valais to Zurich, my flight is at 10:00 am on a Sunday.
    Instead of staying overnight in Zurich, I was thinking about aday in Zug instead, because I have already been to Zurich. Is it a good idea? Is it realistic to arrive from Zug to Zurich airport on time orrisky?If not Zug, any other options other than Zurich?
    Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7125 posts
    12 July 2013 at 12:44:39 #839050

Hi torolga. The trip to Zurich Airport from Zug takes about 45 minutes, so it should be manageable to leave early in the morning and arrive in time for your flight and check-in procedures. Personally, I’d prefer to stay closer to the airport for a morning flight, but that’s really a matter of personal preference. You could also spend a day in Zug and travel to your Zurich hotel or airport hotel in the evening.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 July 2013 at 22:19:04 #839051

thank you for the comment.

• The thread ‘One night in Zug’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.