Online Swiss Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 March 2015 at 5:49:11 #807007

Hi,

I purchased an online swiss travel pass an hour ago from sbb.ch. Does it take time to receive the email with the travel pass? If not please help me with whom to get in touch, my credit card has already been charged for the same. I will be travelling to Europe this friday 27th April and at switzerland on April 7th.

Regards,

Nitesh

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    23 March 2015 at 10:47:45 #842109

Hi Nitesh,

A Swiss Travel Pass purchased as an ‘Online Ticket’ via the Swiss Railways webshop currently takes up to 3 working days to receive. However, I don’t know about sbb.ch. I suppose you should have received an e-mail with further details. If not, you’d better contact them directly.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 March 2015 at 10:55:43 #842110

Hi Arno,

Thanks for your reply.

I did contact them and got my query resolved. For sharing it with other fellow travelers – in case of such issues while booking through http://www.sbb.ch, please email them at [email protected] with details of your query or contact them at 00848202270022. These guys are super helpful and quick to respond.

Thanks

Nitesh

Arno
    15484 posts
    23 March 2015 at 11:05:15 #842111

Great, enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Online Swiss Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.