Open panoramic cars from St. Moritz to Chur

• rhondaw1958
    Participant
    6 posts
    11 July 2018 at 18:20:36 #817219

We rode the regional train from tirano to Pontresina yesterday and sat in one of the open cars. We changed trains at Pontresina and came to samedan. We are leaving samedan tomorrow, going on to chur. It looks like the open cars only go as far as St moritz. Is that correct?

i see a schedule for open cars between Filisur and Davos. Has anyone done that trip?

thanks!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 July 2018 at 5:57:12 #891096

Hi rhondaw1958,

I’ve gone into Davos but from Chur not Filisur. I liked the town and scenery very much. If you have time, and you can get good weather with the open cars I’d go for it! https://www.myswissalp s.com/davos

• The thread ‘Open panoramic cars from St. Moritz to Chur’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10610 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.