Opinions on Hotel Weisse Kreuz in Interlaken

• Anagan
    Participant
    96 posts
    17 March 2022 at 1:19:30 #826670

hello and thanks in advance for helping with my questions:

I have booked above hotel for 6 nights in july. My questions are

1) need reviews on hotel 3) any laundromats near by that i can do my laundry. 4) on july 13, i will leave interlaken and go to zurich. My flight is on july 14 11 am. Should I stay near zurich airport on 13th night? I was planning to check into hotel nearest to airport, and spend half day in zurich city itself and go back at night to hotel. Does this make more sense or I should find hotel on 13th in zurich near main station and leave on 14th very early to catch flight! Please make suggestion also where to stay one night nearest hotel to airport or nearest to Zurich main station.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    17 March 2022 at 8:30:56 #939599

Hi Anagan,

1. Hotel Weisse Kreuz, Interlaken is located near the train station and based on online reviews, it seems like a good establishment.

2. Laundromats in Interlaken. There is a self-service laundromat in Matten (close to Interlaken). You can find the details on how to get there here: washsaloon.jimdofree.com/english/self-service/ Alternatively there are several shops in Interlaken which provide washing and dry cleaning services including pick-up and delivery e.g. Wasche Perle and Bödeli. You can check the websites for pricing. Perhaps you could also ask your accommodation provider if they have local contacts.

3. If your flight is at 11 am, it’s best to stay in a hotel that is close to a train station such as Zurich HB (Zurich main station). There are regular fast trains from Zurich HB that will get you to Zurich Airport in less than 10 minutes. This link might help you in your search for the right hotels: http://www.myswissalps.com/zurich/hotels

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Opinions on Hotel Weisse Kreuz in Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.